Sunday 5 January 2014


A Journey to the "Land of Shiroi"- Ukhrul District in Manipur (A Journey which taught me a lesson)

It was one of the most unforgettable Journey of my life which taught me a couple of lessons.....

On one hand, I felt the greatest limit of excitement of seeing such a wonderful place on earth, staying for few days under the chilled climate of SUMMER While on the other hand, post journey session was filled with lovely memories along with the realization of true meaning of humanism with reference to the relation between friendship and profession. And I did realized that it has a difference. Nevertheless, it was one of the glorious journey I ever had in my life.

The journey started one fine day early morning from Imphal along with some of my colleagues. It was a great start, I didn't even thought of having such a pleasurable journey filled with fun, gossips, photoshoots, junk foods and so... That 80kms just flew by.....

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment